When our clients walk through the doors of Options for Women of CA, they will be greeted by someone who is ready to:
- Serve with compassion
- Provide accurate information
- Listen to their concerns
- Pregnancy Testing and Verification
- Options Counseling
- Limited Screening for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea
- Community Referrals
Commitment to Our Clients
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients received accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend, or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- All of our staff and volunteers received proper training to uphold these standards.